We study neurodevelopment and neuroepigenetics in molecular, cellular, circuit, and behavioral levels. Our long-term goal is to identify novel therapeutics for neurological and psychiatric disorders.
News and Events
- Congrats to Meng-Han Tsai (蔡孟翰), a recipient of 2021 Awards for Outstanding Writings (佳作獎) from the Foundation of Taiwan Medical Development, Taiwan (財團法人臺灣醫學發展基金會)
- Congrats to Sin-Yuan Chien (簡新原) for recipients of 2021 Undergraduate Research Program from Ministry of Science and Technology, Taiwan
- Congrats to Kuan-Chu Hou (侯冠竹) for a recipient of 2021 Outstanding Research Paper Award from National Taiwan University, College of Medicine
- Congrats to Kuan-Chu Hou (侯冠竹), a recipient of 2020 Awards for Excellent Work (佳作獎) from Institute for Health Sciences Education Foundation, Taiwan (財團法人健康科學文教基金會)
- Congrats to Kuan-Chu Hou (侯冠竹), a recipient of 2020 Awards for Outstanding Writings (優等獎) from the Foundation of Taiwan Medical Development, Taiwan (財團法人臺灣醫學發展基金會)