We study neurodevelopment and neuroepigenetics in molecular, cellular, circuit, and behavioral levels. Our long-term goal is to identify novel therapeutics for neurological and psychiatric disorders.
News and Events
- Congrats to Kuan-Chu Hou (侯冠竹), a recipient of 2020 summer student research grant from Institute for Health Sciences Education Foundation, Taiwan (財團法人健康科學文教基金會)
- Congrats to Yu-Hsuan Hsiao (蕭鈺璇) and Meng-Han Tsai (蔡孟翰) for recipients of 2020 Undergraduate Research Program from Ministry of Science and Technology, Taiwan
- 誠徵博士後研究員 (Postdoc position available)
- Congrats to Dr. Kai-Wei Chang (張凱維) for a recipient of 2020 Postdoctoral Fellowship from Ministry of Science and Technology, Taiwan
- Congrats to Jhih-Yu Li (李知諭) for a recipient of 2019 Predoctoral Fellowship from Ministry of Science and Technology, Taiwan