We study neurodevelopment and neuroepigenetics in molecular, cellular, circuit, and behavioral levels. Our long-term goal is to identify novel therapeutics for neurological and psychiatric disorders.
News and Events
- Congrats to Jhih-Yu Li (李知諭) for a recipient of 2019 Predoctoral Fellowship from Ministry of Science and Technology, Taiwan
- Congrats to Mao-Jia Tan (陳茂嘉) and Kuan-Chu Hou (侯冠竹) for recipients of 2019 Undergraduate Research Program from Ministry of Science and Technology, Taiwan
- Congrats to Chi-Lin Hsu (許琪琳) for a recipient of 2019 Outstanding Research Paper Award from National Taiwan University, College of Medicine
- Lin CY, et al. (2018) Allele-specific expression in a family quartet with autism reveals mono-to-biallelic switch and novel tranZional processes of autism susceptibility genes. Scientific Reports. 8:4277
- Lin YS et. al. (2018) RBFOX3/NeuN is dispensable for visual function. PLOS ONE. 13(2); e0192355.