We study neurodevelopment and neuroepigenetics in molecular, cellular, circuit, and behavioral levels. Our long-term goal is to identify novel therapeutics for neurological and psychiatric disorders.
News and Events
- Congrats to Chi-Lin Hsu (許琪琳) for a recipient of 2019 Outstanding Research Paper Award from National Taiwan University, College of Medicine
- Lin CY, et al. (2018) Allele-specific expression in a family quartet with autism reveals mono-to-biallelic switch and novel tranZional processes of autism susceptibility genes. Scientific Reports. 8:4277
- Lin YS et. al. (2018) RBFOX3/NeuN is dispensable for visual function. PLOS ONE. 13(2); e0192355.
- Hsu CL et. al. (2018) Analysis of experience-regulated trancriptome and imprintome during critical periods of mouse visual system development reveals spatiotemporal dynamics. Human Molecular Genetics. Jan 15. (Epub ahead of print)
- Congrats to Han-Ying Wang (王瀚潁) for a finalist of 2017 Young Investigator Awards for Pediatric Neuroscience (神經精神醫學勵翔獎入選論文/安安慢飛天使家庭關懷協會),Taiwan