We study neurodevelopment and neuroepigenetics in molecular, cellular, circuit, and behavioral levels. Our long-term goal is to identify novel therapeutics for neurological and psychiatric disorders.
News and Events
- Huang DF, et. al. (2022) Neuronal splicing regulator RBFOX3 mediates seizures via regulating Vamp1 expression preferentially in NPY-expressing GABAergic neurons. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 119(33):e2203632119.
- Congrats to Hong-Ruei Chen (陳泓睿) for a recipient of 2022 Undergraduate Research Program from Ministry of Science and Technology, Taiwan
- Congrats to Mao-Jia Tan (陳茂嘉), a Ph.D. student in Integrated Biology and Medicine Programme, Duke-NUS Medical School, Singapore.
- Chou MY, et. al. (2022) RTL1/PEG11 imprinted in human and mouse brain mediates anxiety-like and social behaviors and regulates neuronal excitability in the locus coeruleus. Human Molecular Genetics DOI: 10.1093/hmg/ddac110.
- Congrats to Yi-Sian Lin (林宜賢), a Ph.D. student in Genetics and Genomics Graduate Program, Baylor College of Medicine, U.S.A.