We study neurodevelopment and neuroepigenetics in molecular, cellular, circuit, and behavioral levels. Our long-term goal is to identify novel therapeutics for neurological and psychiatric disorders.
News and Events
- Congrats to Hong-Ruei Chen (陳泓睿) for a recipient of 2022 Undergraduate Research Program from Ministry of Science and Technology, Taiwan
- Congrats to Mao-Jia Tan (陳茂嘉), a Ph.D. student in Integrated Biology and Medicine Programme, Duke-NUS Medical School, Singapore.
- Chou MY, et. al. (2022) RTL1/PEG11 imprinted in human and mouse brain mediates anxiety-like and social behaviors and regulates neuronal excitability in the locus coeruleus. Human Molecular Genetics DOI: 10.1093/hmg/ddac110.
- Congrats to Yi-Sian Lin (林宜賢), a Ph.D. student in Genetics and Genomics Graduate Program, Baylor College of Medicine, U.S.A.
- Congrats to Meng-Chuen Hu (胡夢純), a recipient of 2022 Awards for Excellent Work in prose (佳作獎) from National Taiwan University, College of Medicine