Detailed information in Google Scholar (link)
Paper (after 2013)
- Lin CY, Chang KW, Lin CY, Wu JY, Coon H, Huang PH, Ho HN, Akbarian S, Gau SS, Huang HS. (2018) Allele-specific expression in a family quartet with autism reveals mono-to-biallelic switch and novel transcriptional processes of autism susceptibility genes. Scientific Reports. 8:4277.
- Lin YS, Kuo KT, Chen SK, Huang HS. (2018) RBFOX3/NeuN is dispensable for visual function. PLOS ONE. 13(2): e0192355.
- Hsu CL, Chou CH, Huang SC, Lin CY, Lin MY, Tung CC, Lin CY, Lai IP, Zou YF, Youngson NA, Lin SP, Yang CH, Chen SK, Gau SS, Huang HS. (2018) Analysis of experience-regulated transcriptome and imprintome during critical periods of mouse visual system development reveals spatiotemporal dynamics. Human Molecular Genetics. 27(6):1039-1054. (Mentioned and cited in Trends in Neurosciences (Cell Press))
- Tseng CS, Chao HW, Huang HS, Huang YS. (2017) Olfactory-Experience- and Developmental-Stage-Dependent Control of CPEB4 Regulates c-Fos mRNA Translation for Granule Cell Survival. Cell Reports. 21(8);2264-76.
- Lin YS, Wang HY, Huang DF, Hsieh PF, Lin MY, Chou CH, Wu IJ, Huang GJ, Gau SS, Huang HS. (2016) Neuronal Splicing Regulator RBFOX3 (NeuN) Regulates Adult Hippocampal Neurogenesis and Synaptogenesis. PLOS ONE 11(10): e0164164.
- Lin CY, Huang SC, Tung CC, Chou CH, Gau SS, Huang HS. (2016) Analysis of Genome-Wide Monoallelic Expression Patterns in Three Major Cell Types of Mouse Visual Cortex Using Laser Capture Microdissection. PLOS ONE 11(9):e0163663.
- Hou WH, Kuo N, Fang GW, Huang HS, Wu KP, Zimmer A, Cheng JK, Lien CC. (2016) Wiring Specificity and Synaptic Diversity in the Mouse Lateral Central Amygdala. J Neurosci 36:4549-4563.
- Wang HY, Hsieh PF, Huang DF, Chin PS, Chou CH, Tung CC, Chen SY, Lee LJ, Gau SS, Huang HS. (2015) RBFOX3/NeuN is required for hippocampal circuit balance and function. Scientific Reports. 5, 17383.
- Huang HS, Yoon BJ, Brooks S, Bakal R, Berrios J, Larsen RS, Wallace ML, Han JE, Chung EH, Zylka MJ, Philpot BD. (2014) Snx14 regulates neuronal excitability, promotes synaptic transmission, and is imprinted in the brain of mice. PLOS ONE 9:e98383.
- King IF, Yandava CN, Mabb AM, Hsiao JS, Huang HS, Pearson BL, Calabrese JM, Starmer J, Parker JS, Magnuson T, Chamberlain SJ, Philpot BD, Zylka MJ. (2013) Topoisomerases facilitate transcription of long genes linked to autism. Nature 501:58-62. (Highlighted in Nature, Science Translational Medicine and Faculty of 1000)
- Huang HS, Burns AJ, Nonneman RJ, Baker LK, Riddick NV, Nikolova VD, Riday. TT, Yashiro K, Philpot BD, Moy SS. (2013) Behavioral deficits in an Angelman syndrome model: Effects of genetic background and age. Behavioural Brain Research 243:79-90.
Paper (before 2013)
- Huang HS, Allen JA, Mabb AM, King IF, Miriyala J, Taylor-Blake B, Sciaky N, Dutton JW, Lee HM, Chen X, Jin J, Bridges AS, Zylka MJ, Roth BL, Philpot BD. (2012) Topoisomerase inhibitors unsilence the dormant allele of Ube3a in neurons. Nature 481:185-189. (Highlighted in Nature, Science, Nature Reviews Neurology, Action Potential (Nature), Faculty of 1000,Scientist, NIMHZ39;s Top 10 Research Advances in 2011, Most-viewed articles in 2011 (SFARI), Simons Foundation Autism Research Initiative website, Autism Speaks website, Angelman Syndrome Foundation website, WRAL website and other media)
- Huang HS, Cheung I, Akbarian S. (2010) RPP25 is developmentally regulated in prefrontal cortex and expressed at decreased levels in autism spectrum disorder. Autism Res. 3:153-61.
- Qin J, Van Buren D, Huang HS, Zou L, Mostoslavsky R, Akbarian S, Hock H. (2010) Chromatin Protein L3mbtl1 is dispensable for development and tumor suppression in mice. J Biol Chem. 285:27767-75.
- McCoy PA, Huang HS, Philpot BD. (2009) Advances in understanding visual cortex plasticity. Curr Opin Neurobiol 19:298-304.
- Akbarian S, Huang HS. (2009) Epigenetic regulation in human brain-focus on histone lysine methylation. Biol Psychiatry 65:198-203.
- Mellios N*, Huang HS*, Baker SP, Galdzicka M, Ginns E, Akbarian S. (2009) Molecular determinants of dysregulated GABAergic gene expression in the prefrontal cortex of subjects with schizophrenia. Biol Psychiatry 65:1006-1014. (*Both authors contributed equally to this work)(the 3rd ranking paper of the nomination for the Ziskind Somerfeld Research Award)
- Mellios N, Huang HS, Grigorenko A, Rogaev E, Akbarian S. (2008) A set of differentially expressed miRNAs, including miR-30a-5p, act as post-tranZional inhibitors of BDNF in prefrontal cortex. Hum Mol Genet 17:3030-3042.
- Jiang Y, Matevossian A, Huang HS, Straubhaar J, Akbarian S. (2008) Isolation of neuronal chromatin from brain tissue. BMC Neurosci 9:42.
- Huang HS, Akbarian S. (2007) GAD1 mRNA expression and DNA methylation in prefrontal cortex of subjects with schizophrenia. PLOS ONE 2:e809.
- Huang HS, Matevossian A, Whittle C, Kim SY, Schumacher A, Baker SP, Akbarian S. (2007) Prefrontal dysfunction in schizophrenia involves mixed-lineage leukemia 1-regulated histone methylation at GABAergic gene promoters. J Neurosci 27:11254-11262. (Highlighted in Nature Reviews Neuroscience, Nature Clinical Practice Neurology, Journal of Neuroscience, National Institute of Health (NIH) and National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH) websites)
- Huang HS, Matevossian A, Jiang Y, Akbarian S. (2006) Chromatin immunoprecipitation in postmortem brain. J Neurosci Methods 156:284-292.
- Akbarian S, Huang HS. (2006) Molecular and cellular mechanisms of altered GAD1/GAD67 expression in schizophrenia and related disorders. Brain Res Rev 52:293-304.
- Huang, HS., Philpot, B.D., Jiang, YH. (2013) Epigenetic Therapies in Neurological Diseases. In R.L. Jirtle and F.L. Tyson (Eds.), Environmental Epigenomics in Health and Disease (pp. 167-196). Heidelberg, Germany: Springer
- Methods and Compositions for Unsilencing Imprinted Genes. International Publication Date: 18 May 2012. International Publication Number: WO 2012/064806 A2.
- 黃憲松 (2014)。大腦基因修飾力。科學人，154，56-59。